- What’s the average time of the move?
This will be discussed in full with an agent who will contact you before the moving day. Steps will be taken to productively organize belongings and carryout services in a fast and efficient manner.
- Do you charge a minimum amount of hours for moving?
2 hours of work is the minimum requirement.
Customers will be invoiced 1 hour before services are complete.
- Do you charge for a minimum amount of hours?
Yes, there is a charge for two hours of work as the minimal amount.
Payment is usually charged as soon all the work is done. The service prior the money.
- What form of payments do you accept?
We accept cash and credit cards.
- What protection measures do you take?
There is no common discounts, but we appreciate your trust and make cut-offs individually, for instance, when you call us for the second time.
- What are the protection measures for my furniture and other stuff?
The safety and security of your belongings are of great concern to us. We label all boxes and carefully wrap all valuables to prevent loss and damages. There are specific ways of handling fragile items (please see moving tips page).
- Do I have to pack my belongings?
Our effects program believes in providing fast, efficient and reliable services. Organizing your belongings will help the move run more smoothly. You do not need to pack the boxes yourself. However, we do clock hours as soon as we begin working.
- Do you sell packing materials?
Yes. A representative will discuss this further when taking inventory of items needed for the move.
Yes, we do.
- What happens if I have to reschedule my move?
Please call us 48 hours in advance to make any changes.
- Is that possible to perform emergency move?
Yes. We are available 24/7. Do not hesitate to call us in an emergency.
- Do you charge any extras?
No. The bill reflects the time spent moving. THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES!
- Do I need to be available during the pickup?
It is strongly recommended that you to be present. This can avoid confusion and misunderstandings. If you are unable to be present, our Toronto movers will still be able to complete the work using our EFFECTS approach.
- Are there any special tariffs?
You can speak to a representative about tariffs. All cases are individualized.
- Do you perform transportation for pets?
Please see moving tips for more details.